Metalhead Software Inc.
Super Mega Baseball 2 review
8 GB available space
Super Mega Baseball 2 Review
Super Mega Baseball 2 is an application by Metalhead Software Inc.. Super Mega Baseball 2 was first published on . It is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
The critically acclaimed Super Mega Baseball series is back with gorgeous new visuals, deep team and league customization, and long-awaited online multiplayer modes.
Accessible mechanics. Deep skill curve. Visceral pacing. Light-hearted vibe. Serious simulation.
Rookie or baseball purist, SMB2 packs a mode for everyone. Compete in ranked matchmaking (1v1), dominate friends in arranged matches (1v1, 2v1, 2v2), or take on the AI (solo, local co-op, online co-op) - all kept fair by Ego, the genre's most flexible difficulty system.
Take in the sights and sounds of the ballpark:
- Gorgeous stadiums using PBR rendering technology
- New, more realistically scaled character models
- Overhauled user interface
Got game? Show your stuff online:
- Dedicated servers
- Competitive online matchmaking (1v1)
- Cooperative online season play (2vCPU)
- Friendly online exhibition play (1v1, 2v1, 2v2, 2vCPU)
Your team, your league, your way:
- Edit player names, appearance, gear, animations and skills
- Customize team names, logos, and uniforms
- Create leagues and configure divisions and conferences
- Choose game length, season length, and playoff bracket size
Take the field for a refined baseball experience:
- Critically-acclaimed ‘Ego’ system with 100 difficulty levels
- Realistic baseball simulation and accurate physics
- Tight controls and fast-paced gameplay
- Deep, multi-season stat tracking
- Solo, co-op or versus play – online or off