Spooky Squid Games Inc.
Russian Subway Dogs review
250 MB available space
Russian Subway Dogs Review
Russian Subway Dogs is an application developed by Spooky Squid Games Inc.. Russian Subway Dogs was first published on . The app is available on Steam, Other.
Welcome, comrades! Meet Russian Subway Dogs! We have done extensive, totally legal research in order to fine tune this chaotic arcade-simulation for what it's like to scavenge for food from Russian commuters. Surviving isn't easy when you are dodging volatile vodka, rival dogs, and the rare and dangerous Subway Bear!
- A new game from the creators of They Bleed Pixels.
- Inspired by real life stray dogs who’ve learned to navigate Moscow’s subway system!
- Take on Campaign Mode with dozens of levels and over 100 unique challenges from your boss kitty: The Proletaricat.
- Highly replayable Endless Mode with online leaderboards and a score-driven difficulty algorithm that keeps each round fresh!
- Featuring detailed pixel art of Moscow’s world famous, ornately decorated subway stations.
- Play as your favourite animals from other indie games and comics (full list below!)
- From fire and ice to toxic chocolate and cooking wildlife for food, Russian Subway Dogs is full of simulated systems to discover and exploit!
- Original Soundtrack by Peter Chapman aka COINS (Guacamelee!, LittleBigPlanet Karting, Modnation Racers)
- Question Hound from KC Green's Gunshow
- Fidel from Fidel Dungeon Rescue
- Nacho & Rad Shiba from VA-11 HALL-A
- Ratcoon from Ruin of the Reckless
- Uay Chivo from Guacamelee!
- Nidhogg from Nidhogg 2
- They Bleed Pixels inspired Clawed Kitty!
Travel the Moscow subway in Campaign Mode! Survive and thrive through dozens of levels and over 100 unique challenges from your feline leader, the Proletaricat and the mischievous Kittens!
Can you finish the level with a vegetarian diet? While protecting a bear? What about preventing the pigeons from cannibalizing each other? Complete enough levels and challenges and you'll discover the secret station at the end of the line!
Feeling competitive? Climb the online leaderboards in Endless Mode. Random Proletaricat mini-challenges and our special score driven difficulty algorithm keep each play through fresh!
From fire and ice, to cooking food and toxic chocolate, Russian Subway Dogs is full of simulated systems, allowing lots of freedom in how you earn points and deal with rival wildlife.
Will you eat the tasty but toxic chocolate for major points, or feed it to that pesky poodle that keeps stealing your shawarma? Drink hot sauce to gain powerful fire barks or feed it to a pigeon for some fire pooping air support?
In Russian Subway Dogs it’s up to you to use your knowledge and abilities to stuff your stomach and inflict as much mayhem as possible!
Musician Peter Chapman (Guacamelee!, LittleBigPlanet Karting, Modnation Racers) has created a banging original soundtrack packed with Slavic sounds and Baltic beats combined with electronic dance music.