ElectriX: Electro Mechanic Simulator review
20 GB available space
ElectriX: Electro Mechanic Simulator Review
ElectriX: Electro Mechanic Simulator is an application developed by SimFabric. ElectriX: Electro Mechanic Simulator was first published on . ElectriX: Electro Mechanic Simulator is available on the following platforms: Steam.
- Over 40 unique devices with skin permutations which give player over 100 different devices to fix
- Zoom in and admire every part from up close
- You can't just simply click your way through the task, you have to be careful not to brake something
- Inspect parts to see their condition - after inspection if costs are bigger than client expects, you can cancel order or ask for bigger budget
- Solder broken parts - project and build your own stuff. It's up to you, if it's gonna work
- Buy old devices and repair them just to sell them for a better price
- Buy broken electronics and scrap them for parts to use it later
- Modern and retro electronic equipment
- Hacking and intelligence special devices
- Special courses to achieve new skills necessary in career advance
- To get energy to work you can make and drink coffee
- You can test and play games on fixed consoles
- You can watch secret movies on fixed mobiles
- You can buy CryptoMiner, upgrade it with better GPUs, install and dig Crypto Currency to use it on Hacking services and devices
- Many different tasks to complete. Some are easy but sometimes there is a client that knows nothing and just tells you that the phone sounds weird
- But the most important avoid troubles...
- And get rewards...
- And always look for clues to solve the mystery...