Crayola Scoot review
5 GB available space
Crayola Scoot Review
Crayola Scoot is an application created by Climax Studios. Crayola Scoot was first published on . It is accessible on Steam, Other.
The battle for the Crayola Color Cup is on! So get ready to trigger traps with a tailwhip, spray on a speed boost and out-combo the competition – right to the last second. To be champion you’ll need to beat the Scoot Legends in a rainbow of team and solo events like Splatter Tag, Trick Run and the classic Game of S.C.O.O.T. Or grab your friends for a split screen color clash, with 4-player fun to make any party pop. Just remember, bigger stunts mean more color — and in Crayola Scoot, color can change the world in impossible ways!
• Create your own Crayola Scoot character and start your journey to becoming a scooter legend
• Perform insane tricks and jumps to splash your color and activate traps, boosts and shortcuts
• Upgrade your scooter and your rider’s style as you rise to fame and challenge for the championship
• Keep it fresh with 6 team and solo events including Color Frenzy, Crazy Crayons, Splatter Tag, S.C.O.O.T. and Trick Run
• Challenge the outrageous Scoot Legends for the Crayola Color Cup on 12 parks across 3 worlds
• Splat your friends in 4-player split-screen battles