Avernum 3: Ruined World review
500 MB available space
Avernum 3: Ruined World Review
Avernum 3: Ruined World is an application developed by Spiderweb Software. Avernum 3: Ruined World was first published on . Avernum 3: Ruined World is currently available on Steam, Other.
Escape into an epic, retro, indie fantasy role-playing adventure with many hours of gameplay. Explore an enormous world that evolves as time passes. Towns fight battles. Refugees flee. Disasters happen. Avernum 3 is the conclusion to our hit fantasy trilogy!
Your people long to escape from their underworld prison, but the surface world is being destroyed. You will wander freely through a massive world, fight plagues of bizarre monsters, and win a new homeland. Enjoy an intricate tactical battle system with multitudes of abilities, character traits, and unique magical artifacts.
Avernum 3: Ruined World features:
- Epic fantasy adventure with over 60 hours of gameplay. Explore an enormous underworld and a huge surface continent.
- Rich game system with over 60 spells and battle disciplines and a multitude of beneficial character traits to choose from.
- Well over 100 towns and dungeons, which change as time passes. Cities crumble as the monster plagues advance.
- Fight to save the world. Or don’t! Own a home. Do odd jobs. Be a bounty hunter or merchant.
- Unique races and settings make Avernum different from any adventure out there.
- Over 100 side quests and hundreds of magical artifacts.
The story of Avernum 3 is self-contained, and previous experience with Avernum games isn't required.